Technical Support Engineer (m/w/d)
To strengthen our Spanish sales representation in the south of the province of Barcelona and near the city of Vilafranca del Penedés, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
We want to inspire you:
We offer you various and exciting tasks in a dynamic industry. Mechanical engineering, automation, renewable energies and electromobility are important economic sectors that KEB, as a globally active family business, has been supplying with high-quality drive and control technology solutions for 50 years. Innovative and application-specific product developments, economical production, optimised quality processes and a global sales and marketing concept are the daily work of the approximately 1,000 employees at the headquarters in Barntrup in Germany and the ten subsidiaries with production facilities in Europe, America and Asia.
- Technical support to the sale of products (automation sector) and solutions. You are part of our Spanish sales team.
- Your main mission is to provide technical support to the sales team and to the customers located in the Spanish sales region.
- You study, in collaboration with the Sales Manager, the customer ‘s request and the project specifications. You define the architecture and select the products and options to set KEB Automation in a winning position.
- You prepare demonstrations which include configuration of drives and associated systems as well development of applications according to the project needs.
- In case of specific customer request, you coordinate the study of a solution, in collaboration with the Sales Manager, the R&D and the application teams located at the HQ in Germany.
- You visit customers to provide technical support and/or help the customer during the commissioning phase of his machine.
- Participate in trade shows.
- From time to time, you may give trainings.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automation, Mechatronics, Electronics or Electricity
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in industrial automation and drive systems
- Passionate about technology, you have a good technical and application knowledge in drives, motion control and controllers
- You are willing to learn
- You have a very good commercial sense and good human contacts
- You accept flexibility of schedules when necessary
- Your work region is the Barcelona area in Spain and when needed you travel occasionally to Germany for a short duration
- You are fluent in Spanish and English; German is an advantage
The special thing about the job:
- An interesting global salary package including a company car.
- To be part of an international company with clear possibility of evolution.
- Internal trainings and coaching through specialists in their fields.
KEB sales representation Spain
Calle Mitjer, 8 (Pol la Masía)
08798 Sant Cugat Sesgarrigures